Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Circling Elephant attraction at park closing
Humbo the Circling Elephant
May 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to purchase special glasses.
- The model of bulbs is a movie reference.
- When Rafiki visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Circling Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.