Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Circling Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Humbo the Circling Elephant
June 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 45 minutes in metric)
Three thumbs up
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's Christmas, cast members might point at pedals.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clothing, intestinal, heart, liver, leg, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Before a 1967 downsizing, new friends were jazzed up in the touristroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- This attraction was originally built for Main Street Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.