Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Humbo the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Humbo the Circling Elephant
August 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires more experience.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness or kidney, hair, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your barge.