Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Humbo the Circling Elephant
March 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half mice (according to www.Vines.tripod.org)
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's dark out, other guests might talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour after more important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from December 7 to January 8.
- Roy Disney had a private home built within this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Harbor Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.