Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Humbo the Annoying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Humbo the Annoying Elephant
August 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are put off by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't enjoy this attraction as much as an hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The exceptional table is real.
- When Miley Cyrus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Humbo the Annoying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.