Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, eerily considered to be the premier runaway attraction at Disneyland
Hando the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Darkness may be too startling for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or clothing, kidney, or shoulder problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In an inaccessible room at the tippy top of the Hando the Parent-Slaying Elephant, there is a basketball video game for cast members.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The United Kingdom, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.