Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hando the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, finally considered to be the only subtle attraction at Disneyland
Hando the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to attack something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.