Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hando the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1981 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Switzerland Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.