Massive Disneycowboy Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hando the Nauseating Elephant attraction at park closing
Hando the Nauseating Elephant
March 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneycowboy, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no flutes used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the wild room.
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneycowboy, he refused to ride Hando the Nauseating Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of a canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycowboy Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.