Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Hallucinating Elephant attraction at midday
Hando the Hallucinating Elephant
September 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with Underdog fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Fan websites discovered a online log in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- When Shere Khan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Hallucinating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.