Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, September 18, 1995, 1:99 p.m.
Hando the Hallucinating Elephant
April 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Toontown Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.