Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's joystick-fading photo of Hando the Hallucinating Elephant
Hando the Hallucinating Elephant
April 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine plusses
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Must be at least 29" tall and 20 years old to ride on Memorial Day.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.