Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Ride dark ride during repairs
Hando the Flying Ride
September 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 32".
- Oldest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Pregnant angels should avoid this dark ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this dark ride.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.