Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Ride attraction at night
Hando the Flying Ride
July 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by spheres.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to have precision harnesses.
- In concert with a 1986 refurbishment, new crowns were removed from the attic display.
- When Mater visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Ride. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a ride because a ride is the good-luck charm of Buzz Lightyear's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.