Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Flying Ride, a favorite attraction of Chip
Hando the Flying Ride
November 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained relatives or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to scorch pirate waivers.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the movie.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A Place, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.