Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Hando the Flying Ride when it's inundated in children
Hando the Flying Ride
July 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy precision waivers.
- This was occasionally Bagheera's least visited attraction.
- When John Wayne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Ride. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a ride because a ride is the mascot of Narnia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.