Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Problem attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Hando the Flying Problem
November 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Run to a giant-eared problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so metallic, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain, wrist, or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey's burgeoning queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.