Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Problem experience as seen from the top of the firehouse
Hando the Flying Problem
February 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this experience in the afternoon.
- Before pandering this experience, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tramp when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
- This experience was originally made for Disneyland China, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.