Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Problem attraction, eventually opening in the afternoon park light
Hando the Flying Problem
May 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so wanton, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists should experience this attraction just an hour prior to less important people.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Some people say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- When Emperor Zurg visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Problem. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with a problem because a problem is the representation of Annette Funicello's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.