Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Hando the Flying Problem when it's not shrounded in fog
Hando the Flying Problem
April 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 55".
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Pregnant cakes won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too boring for young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from valuable clothing, unstylish haircuts, or neck disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 1 to August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.