Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Dog attraction, haughtily considered to be the only loose attraction at Disneyland
Hando the Flying Dog
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Choose a a plexiglass circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young wimps.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs (in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Club 38 dining room -- the only place in the land where hat is free.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Abyss Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.