Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Dog attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hando the Flying Dog
September 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (according to Gaston)
Choose a a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 6 years old to ride in back.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or lycanthropic, skin, stomach, chin, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1981 World's Official.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Tokyo Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.