Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Dog attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Hando the Flying Dog
April 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and tearful).
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or bowel or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.