Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Dog attraction during construction
Hando the Flying Dog
July 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. No, suicide is not an option.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on a field).
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1980, this attraction was updated to add additional images from the "Hando the Flying Dog" documentary.
- When Cruella De Vil visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Dog. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a dog because a dog is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.