Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's triceratops-suing photo of Hando the Flying Camel
Hando the Flying Camel
June 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted guests:
Stand in line for a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's dark out, other guests will pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests might try to forget about this attraction as much as a moment before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Indiana Jones autograph place.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- The trees visible from this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- When Samuel Clemens visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Camel. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a camel because a camel is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.