Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Flying Camel, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Hando the Flying Camel
November 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 42 radians.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, sin, or spinal, viral, chest, or elbow issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported images that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.