Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Flying Bull attraction, grandly daring in the afternoon sunlight
Hando the Flying Bull
December 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 65" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The tower of Hando the Flying Bull can be viewed from as far away as France.
- When Condorman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Flying Bull. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a bull because a bull is the representation of the plaza.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.