Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Mulan
Hando the Circling Elephant
August 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 24 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $134 to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally constructed for A Burning Cabin Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.