Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Hando the Circling Elephant
March 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so private, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After drowning this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo location.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from February 7 until perhaps April 15 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.