Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Circling Elephant attraction, December 19, 1989, 8:02 p.m.
Hando the Circling Elephant
May 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- This attraction was originally built for The Yard Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.