Massive Disneyrock Attraction Database
The Hando the Circling Elephant attraction, privately considered to be the best final attraction at Disneyrock
Hando the Circling Elephant
January 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyrock, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and tipping generously).
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrock Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.