Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's plant-everlasting photo of Hando the Baby Elephant
Hando the Baby Elephant
February 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (from "The Lake" discussion forum)
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be seen as too frightening for young children.
- When Uncle Remus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Baby Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.