Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Baby Elephant, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Hando the Baby Elephant
January 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Drum of Holidayland.
- Be sure to look for a whimsical Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- This attraction was originally made for Utah Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.