Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hando the Baby Elephant, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Hando the Baby Elephant
December 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to boil something softer.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.