Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hando the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Hando the Baby Elephant
February 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should get stuck on this attraction just a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Richard Irvine photo pavilion.
- Contains holographic characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During fair storms, this attraction may melt.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.