Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Baby Elephant attraction at midday
Hando the Baby Elephant
November 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from May 6 to December 19.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1984 World's Snowball.
- When Aladdin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Rapunzel's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.