Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's stalagmite-stealing photo of Hando the Baby Elephant
Hando the Baby Elephant
November 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Synchronized with a 1992 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the entrance diorama.
- When Cubby O'Brien visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Baby Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.