Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Baby Elephant attraction at first light
Hando the Baby Elephant
May 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beside the berm.
- When Andy Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Hando the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.