Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hando the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Hando the Baby Elephant
January 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, neck, chest, social, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During any hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.