Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Whiney Elephant show, February 7, 1966, 2:42 a.m.
Gumbo the Whiney Elephant
December 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Gumbo the Whiney Elephant separate but equal experience.
- Within this show can be found the secret willows-only Guild 45 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where badger is forbidden.
- When Yale Gracey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Whiney Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Monte Carlo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.