Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A supernatural view of Gumbo the Time-Eating Elephant when it's not hidden in fog
Gumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
July 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this dark ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32 gigabytes.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from February 2 through August 15.
- This dark ride may have cost in excess of $149 million to build.
- When Billy Bones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Herbie's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.