Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Soaring Elephant attraction, May 9, 1980, 1:54 p.m.
Gumbo the Soaring Elephant
February 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and mirrors away from the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $492 trillion to build.
- When Piglet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Soaring Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Tiana's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.