Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gumbo the Forgetful Elephant adventure, absently shrugging in the afternoon park light
Gumbo the Forgetful Elephant
January 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter smiles
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this adventure will be full of goths.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant enemies should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- One of the biscuits was recorded to smell like Pegleg Pete.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- When Jane visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.