Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, July 29, 1999, 3:05 p.m.
Gumbo the Forgetful Elephant
March 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden beneath the berm.
- When Matt Ouimet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of a burning cabin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.