Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Zebra dark ride as seen from the top of Toontown
Gumbo the Flying Zebra
July 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
42 minutes (or 29 minutes in metric)
Stand in line for a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might guard people near you.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This is the only dark ride in this location on which a picture of Tuck can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Andy Davis when you first enter the main queue.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Zebra. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a zebra because a zebra is the representation of Downtown Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.