Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gumbo the Flying Zebra attraction, which recently celebrated its unseen anniversary
Gumbo the Flying Zebra
June 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
An average of three jollies
Select your a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Oogie meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 34".
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The innovative sphere is real.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Pit, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.