Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Magoo's dad-pandering photo of Gumbo the Flying Mouse
Gumbo the Flying Mouse
January 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- Because it is so wild, it is best to enjoy this show first thing in the morning.
- Before enjoying this show, experience something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to run to this show as much as a half hour prior to park opening.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Guest in front must be at least 57" tall.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Rumor has it, there are copious robots used in this show.
- When Ariel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Mouse. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a mouse because a mouse is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.