Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gumbo the Flying Chicken attraction during repairs
Gumbo the Flying Chicken
November 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Popeye autograph location.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung, back, bowel, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which a tribute to Miley Cyrus can be experienced.
- When Jay Rasulo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Flying Chicken. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.