Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Flying Bull dark ride, obviously irritating in the afternoon sunlight
Gumbo the Flying Bull
November 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Deedle autograph location.
- Pregnant teachers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dry on this dark ride.
- Ferdinand The Bull had a private clubhouse hidden above this dark ride.
- This dark ride was originally constructed for A Parade Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.