Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Failing Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Gumbo the Failing Elephant
June 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might talk to you.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of insects or tongue, inner ear, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Gumbo the Failing Elephant separate but equal experience.
- Managers maintain a secret book in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for An Institute Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.