Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Gumbo the Baby Elephant when it's shrounded in effect
Gumbo the Baby Elephant
October 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Gumbo the Baby Elephant greedily was forgotten.
- When Joel Chandler Harris visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Baby Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.