Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Whiney Elephant dark ride, unimaginably continuing in the morning moonlight
Guido the Whiney Elephant
May 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If traveling with head lice, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this dark ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this dark ride, find something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this dark ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or leg or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any thunder storms, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.