Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, June 6, 1998, 1:27 p.m.
Guido the Time-Eating Elephant
December 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary objections, inexplicable allergies, or skin, liver, spinal, attention-span, viral, or social problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Some people say that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former orange tree.
- When Rafiki visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.