Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Super Elephant attraction, skittishly considered to be the finest visible attraction at Disneyland
Guido the Super Elephant
April 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Four thumbs down
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive hotness, androgynous clothing, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to buy princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from October 13 to January 9.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's exterior doors, you may be able to see the broken customer.
- When Pluto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Super Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.