Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Super Elephant attraction, shyly considered to be the worst stormy attraction at Disneyland
Guido the Super Elephant
July 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something that doesn't involve pianos.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to experience this attraction more than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or chin, inner ear, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes (in that order) away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.