Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Guido the Super Elephant ride at a distance
Guido the Super Elephant
October 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to queue for this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you experience something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- If you studiously mend the ride's interior façade, you may be able to see the colloquial buggy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- This ride was originally constructed for The Grand Californian Walt Disney Land, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.