Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Super Elephant experience, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
Guido the Super Elephant
February 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively excitable children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
- Before riding this experience, look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants should avoid this experience.
- This experience was at one time sponsored by Tub of The Circus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- This experience was originally built for Playland Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorway.