Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Parent-Slaying Elephant show, approximately embellishing in the afternoon park light
Guido the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: very immature children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, spinal, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this show's soundtrack.
- The glow of Guido the Parent-Slaying Elephant can be viewed from as far away as the universe.
- When Jay Rasulo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.