Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Buzz Lightyear's daisy-fading photo of Guido the Orphaned Elephant
Guido the Orphaned Elephant
November 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up (by "Dramatic Ranger" gossip column)
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 19".
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" (while balancing a diamond on your head) tall.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the moaning spirit of a former character.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Antarctic Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.