Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Nauseating Elephant train during refurbishment
Guido the Nauseating Elephant
August 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- During fair hail, this train may fall to pieces.
- This train closes at twilight.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not been rethemed since the area began construction.
- When Lillian visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Nauseating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.