Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Whale attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Guido the Flying Whale
November 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from noon to June 16.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- When Richard Sherman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Whale. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in a whale because a whale is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.