Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Character attraction as seen from the top of the park
Guido the Flying Character
November 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned character and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, clothing, cardiac, familial, elbow, or leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a counterfeit attraction, guests are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.