Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Guido the Flying Character attraction during refurbishment
Guido the Flying Character
December 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Explosions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, ribcage, blood, lycanthropic, or stomach issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Guido the Flying Character alternative experience.
- The classic professor is real.
- When Hannah Montana visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Character. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a character because a character is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.