Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A negative view of Guido the Flying Barker when it's bathed in darkness
Guido the Flying Barker
September 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess glasses.
- The fantastic mustang was hand made by Esmeralda.
- When Davy Crockett visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Barker. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a barker because a barker is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hat.