Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Guido the Flying Barker when it's covered in minions
Guido the Flying Barker
August 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times while it is in motion.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beneath the railroad track.
- When Darth Maul visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Barker. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a barker because a barker is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.