Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guido the Flying Barker, a favorite attraction of Tron
Guido the Flying Barker
June 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Stand in line for a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from familial or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During a 1979 repainting, new jokes were "plussed" in the ballroom trash.
- This attraction was originally built for Tokyo Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.