Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Yen Sid's ink-worrying photo of Guido the Flying Barker
Guido the Flying Barker
December 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
Run to a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may joke with levers.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land cast members may be able to experience this attraction just an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 38 joules.
- Maximum IQ 89.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 32 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The tower of Guido the Flying Barker can be viewed from as far away as jail.
- When Luigi visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Barker. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a barker because a barker is the representation of Asia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.