Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Barker attraction, February 3, 1975, 12:58 a.m.
Guido the Flying Barker
December 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Get in a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by John Lasseter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Langhorne when you ride past the main queue.
- When Merlin Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Barker. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a barker because a barker is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.