Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Barker attraction during refurbishment
Guido the Flying Barker
December 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to get stuck on this attraction for an hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Captain Hook was once seen heaping this attraction.
- When Practical Pig visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Barker. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a barker because a barker is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.