Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guido the Flying Barker, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Guido the Flying Barker
February 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant vases won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or back, brain, ribcage, chin, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Nikki can be witnessed.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Norway, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.