Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Delusional Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Guido the Delusional Elephant
September 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be full of people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a retired attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.