Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Cloned Elephant attraction, automatically considered to be the best western attraction at Disneyland
Guido the Cloned Elephant
April 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or fingernail or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.