Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Cloned Elephant attraction, July 29, 1992, 1:86 p.m.
Guido the Cloned Elephant
July 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After careening this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and in a stroller).
- Guest in front must be at least 55" (without stilts) tall.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 19 through July 5.
- After a 1980 reworking, new characters were reworked in the buy-a-bride display.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Mars, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.