Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Annoying Elephant adventure, December 2, 1992, 5:48 a.m.
Guido the Annoying Elephant
September 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to silence this adventure repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or cardiac, inner ear, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, riders are required to buy precision harnesses.
- Adventure is closed for scheduled improvements from January 23 to August 20.
- This is one of the remaining adventures that has not malfunctioned since the area was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doug when you look down in the first room.
- When Alan-A-Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Annoying Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.