Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Waving Elephant attraction at midday
Glando the Waving Elephant
April 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, back, spinal, skin, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Train Station Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.