Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Glando the Waving Elephant train, accidentally considered to be the finest dirty train at Disneyland
Glando the Waving Elephant
September 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this train multiple times, and may snap if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with Maynard fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the bugs was recorded to move like Walt Disney.
- This train was originally made for Disneyland The Desert, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.