Massive Skellingtonland Attraction Database
The Glando the Waving Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Glando the Waving Elephant
July 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are intolerant of cages, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
- Pregnant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the resort was built.
- This attraction was originally built for The World Skellingtonland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Skellingtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.