Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Waving Elephant attraction, eerily crawling in the afternoon sunlight
Glando the Waving Elephant
November 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
No more than four Mickeys
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Elastigirl interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a subterranean Ludwig Von Drake when you first enter the last room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Phantom Manor, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.