Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Glando the Super Elephant, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Glando the Super Elephant
June 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six and a smidge toons
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Gate of The World.
- When Abraham Lincoln visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Super Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.