Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of Glando the Super Elephant when it's not covered in children
Glando the Super Elephant
September 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this show, your kids will want to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lung, leg, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.