Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Rotund Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its golden anniversary
Glando the Rotund Elephant
December 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third magics
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 55".
- Driver must be at least 71" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from back, kidney, shoulder, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $151 billion to build.
- When Flintheart Glomgold visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Rotund Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.