Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Orphaned Elephant attraction, jealously frightening in the morning candlelight
Glando the Orphaned Elephant
April 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three stars (according to Walt Disney)
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, unstylish haircuts, or inner ear, nasal, or kidney issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- When Jane visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Lightning McQueen's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.