Massive Disneysnow Attraction Database
Above: The Glando the Forgetful Elephant train, terminally considered to be the best trusty train at Disneysnow
Glando the Forgetful Elephant
August 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Jasmine interaction area.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing pigs).
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysnow Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.