Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Tiger attraction, which recently celebrated its golden anniversary
Glando the Flying Tiger
January 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lost pin traders.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve weasels.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.