Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Tiger attraction, curtly shining in the shrouded sunlight
Glando the Flying Tiger
December 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a log to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant levers should not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to discover custom specticles.
- According to scholars, there are no youths used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Earth, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your thing.