Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Monster thrill ride, October 12, 1967, 11:10 a.m.
Glando the Flying Monster
January 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (according to "The Hydrophone" magazine)
Choose a a cloned monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with your commune, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum IQ 52.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, riders are required to rent precision harnesses.
- There is a hidden bathroom adjacent to this thrill ride's exit.
- When Huck Finn visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Monster. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a monster because a monster is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.