Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Glando the Flying Kid attraction during repairs
Glando the Flying Kid
February 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve heralds.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and levers away from the other guests at various times.
- This was one of the only "K ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nikita Khrushchev when you look down in the second scene.
- When Michael Jackson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Kid. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a kid because a kid is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.