Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's writer-biting photo of Glando the Flying Kid
Glando the Flying Kid
May 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- In 1985, this attraction was updated to tone down images that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- This attraction was originally made for History Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.