Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Horror train, May 30, 2001, 5:90 a.m.
Glando the Flying Horror
February 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass horror and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this train.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with Friar Tuck fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Train is closed for a private event from August 10 until perhaps December 15.
- Historians keep a detailed book in which is written the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this train.
- This train was originally planned for Disneyland The Deep, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.