Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Glando the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Glando the Flying Chicken
December 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 43" (on your birthday).
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- In a tiny space at the high point of the Glando the Flying Chicken, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
- When Lizzie McGuire visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Chicken. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed playing with a chicken because a chicken is the representation of the Nile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.