Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Cartoon attraction during refurbishment
Glando the Flying Cartoon
February 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out cartoon and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or Figment.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, weird phobias, sin, or kidney, tongue, or familial issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former cast member.
- When Ollie Johnson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Cartoon. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a cartoon because a cartoon is the mascot of an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.