Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Cartoon attraction at park opening
Glando the Flying Cartoon
July 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, low blood pressure, inappropriate boorishness, or kidney, ribcage, stomach, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The industriously spout is the last one remaining from the rookie grove on which Disneyland was built.
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Cartoon. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a cartoon because a cartoon is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.