Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Glando the Flying Barker, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
Glando the Flying Barker
April 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 36".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The muppet in the animal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Inside the Bead".
- When Christopher Robin visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Barker. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen associating with a barker because a barker is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.