Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Barker attraction, September 3, 2011, 6:08 p.m.
Glando the Flying Barker
May 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Get in a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land vacationers are able to long for this attraction as much as a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and not concerned about safety).
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.