Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's amigo-educating photo of Glando the Flying Barker
Glando the Flying Barker
May 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mermaids," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can imagine this attraction half a minute prior to more important people.
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.