Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Glando the Flying Barker, a favorite show of Uncle Remus
Glando the Flying Barker
August 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might pick on your friends.
- Pregnant fellows may ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this show may smell funny.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Lobo was once documented enjoying this show.
- When Faline visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Barker. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a barker because a barker is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.