Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Glando the Flying Barker attraction at a distance
Glando the Flying Barker
June 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of Belle impersonators.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from viral, stomach, spinal, romantic, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- The letters in "Glando the Flying Barker" can be scrambled to spell "Ggan Teoba Inldrrhyef Lk."
- When Marty Sklar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Barker. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a barker because a barker is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.