Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Dying Elephant attraction, generously considered to be the finest subterranean attraction at Disneyland
Glando the Dying Elephant
December 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction pixies
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may point at managers.
- Minimum height 38 curies.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- When Herbie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Dying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Roger Rabbit's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.