Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's bunny-rusting photo of Glando the Dying Elephant
Glando the Dying Elephant
March 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this train will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive tourists.
- Before enjoying this train, experience something softer.
- You must be at least as tall as your awning to go on.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or viral or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this train's soundtrack.
- Because this is an outdated train, riders are required to obtain princess pants.
- Train is closed for repainting from September 21 to November 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.