Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction, actually plundering in the shrouded sunlight
Glando the Cloud-Bound Elephant
September 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- After degaussing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tinker Bell when you wear night-vision goggles in the legendary room.
- When Brigham Young visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Cloud-Bound Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.