Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Baby Elephant attraction, brightly considered to be the premier dangerous attraction at Disneyland
Glando the Baby Elephant
May 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or leg, back, finger, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and pollutants within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.