Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant
April 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Fred Salmonpants meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sin or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Roy Disney had a private museum hidden next to this attraction.
- When Piglet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.