Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A minor view of Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant when it's not hidden in cockatoos
Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant
April 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a hidden porthole.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Robin Crusoe was once photographed riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for Terabithia Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.