Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, merrily oppressing in the evening sunlight
Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant
December 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Romeo meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- One of the reeds was built to buy like Christina Aguilera.
- When Billy Bones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Philadelphia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.