Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant ride during construction
Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant
April 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and fossilize.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses (in that order) away from the ride at most times.
- The top of Fumbo the Forgetful Elephant can be viewed from as far away as the moon.
- This ride was originally constructed for Disneyland A River, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.